It is our hope that within these webpages you will discover what sets Glasgow Christian Academy apart from the other choices you have for elementary and secondary education.
Our Admissions Office is here to meet with you and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at any time at 270-651-7729. We look forward to getting to know you and your children!
* Schedule a private tour. We invite you to see our school and meet our faculty, staff and students.
* Complete the Application for Admission.
* Pay application fee according to tuition and fees schedule for year of enrollment.
* Schedule a parent observation visit through the Admissions Office.
* Arrange for your child to take the entrance exam (2nd-11th grades).
* Personal interview of prospective student's parents and/or student conducted by the Principal.
* Obtain transcript of academic records from last school attended and copy of current report card.
* Sign and submit pertinent forms.
* Schedule a Student Shadowing Day through the Admissions Office.
* Obtain up-to-date certificate of immunization and a written report or copy of physical examination by a physician stating that your child is free of any communicable disease.