Our program provides a basic traditional education.
1. The student shall complete eight semesters, grades 9-12.
2. The student shall complete a minimum of 26 credits including one credit of Bible each year of attendance at GCA.
3. A minimum of 15 hours of community service will be completed each year of attendance, grades 9-12. Half of the hours may be completed in a church setting, and half must be served in a community setting. Students are to complete 15 hours each year they are at GCA rather than a large project that would cover multiple years.
· Bible – 4 credits
· English- 4 credits
· Mathematics- 4 credits
· Science- 3 credits*
· Social Studies-3 credits
· Physical Education-1/2 credit
· Health-1/2 credit
· Humanities-1 credit
· Computer Applications- 1 credit
· Foreign Language- 2 credits
· Electives- 3 credits**
*We strongly recommend 4 credits in this area.
** We encourage students to enroll in the college seminar class. This class includes among other topics ACT preparation, college application essay writing, and scholarship preparation.